An award winning and innovative rehabilitation product manufacturer is growing. They require the skill set of an experienced Development Engineer with a demonstrable understanding of new product development.
This role offers great job satisfaction and reward as well as a salary and benefits package.
A successful Development Engineer will have:
- Experienced with tooling, fixtures and jigs for New Product Assembly.
- Discovery of new products in their remit.
- Trial and pre-production phase knowledge.
- Flexibility and collaboration ability.
- Impressive interpersonal skills.
- Smooth production transition, liaising with engineers, logistics and Quality.
The technical bit:
- Maintaining and supporting dedicated tooling through production processes.
- Qualified to degree level would be amazing.
- Product and testing best practice procedures control.
- Clear and concise communication.
- Project champion support with developing POP models and pre-production batches.
- Qualification and documentation of tooling, including process control with post design.
- Training of production staff.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Regular performance appraisals
- Annual pay reviews
- Flexi hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health care and pension scheme
- Early Finish Friday
A rewarding and heart-warming company can make a Monday feel like a joy to wake up for. If you have some experience, a positive work ethic and the ability to get results whilst working as a team, this could be for you.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the "APPLY NOW" button below and we'll be in touch.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291327