Lead Technical Architect (Cloud, PaaS) - SC Cleared
Lead Technical Architect (Cloud, PaaS) - SC Cleared, GDS, Government Digital, CloudFoundry, AWS, Amazon, Web Services, ******, API, SCALA, Enterprise, Solutions, Architecture, Design, Designing, Designer, Strategic, Strategy, Leadership, SC Clearance, DV Cleared, DV Clearance,
Our Central Government client require a Lead Technical Architect to provide technical leadership to the development team.
The specialist will be required to conduct solutions options appraisals and provide guidance so digital services are developing in line with departmental architecture and Government Digital Services' (GDS) standards, whilst meeting time and budget constraints.
Providing consultancy services to business areas and conducting options appraisals and solution development across the departmental pipeline. This includes all line of business applications and guiding policy teams so external facing digital services are developed in line with Government Digital Services' (GDS) standards.
Embedded Technical Architect for the Beta phase of a digital grants product to support funding applications, assessments and on-going progress monitoring. Government Digital Service (GDS) assessment will be required. Product is hosted on ****** PaaS, based on CloudFoundry A.P.I. and developed in SCALA. The vision is to create a product that can be applied to other services.
Key Skills / Experience
- Demonstrate how you will apply your skills and expertise:
- To work to Digital Service Standards and Government Digital Service Spend Approvals and how this will ensure the successful delivery of this work package
- In elements such as ****** PaaS; Notify and Verify and how this will ensure the successful delivery of this work package
- In software development, testing and application/solution architecture (specifically open source technologies) and how this will ensure the successful delivery of this work package
- Demonstrate how you will apply your skills and expertise to:
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences at both a strategic and operational level and how this will ensure the successful delivery of this work package
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290800