Maintenance Engineer / Multi-Skilled Engineer - South Lincolnshire
Days – Monday to Friday
£34,000 pa + Overtime, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, 6% Pension Contribution & Additional Benefits.
About the Company:
- Can demonstrate a proud trading history stretching back more than 100 years.
- Leading suppliers of Food Products to both retail and foodservice customers.
- Continually looking to improve their manufacturing processes and how they can add real value for their customers.
About the Role:
- The diagnostic of electrical and mechanical faults.
- Carrying out time-critical repairs within a food packaging environment.
- Ensuring the completion of planned maintenance schedules.
- Supporting Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Assisting new machinery installation and upgrade projects.
- Actively seeking opportunities to reduce waste and improve machinery efficiencies.
- Communicating with the Production Team
- Ordering engineering parts and materials.
About the Person
- Can work independently when required.
- Competent in the delivery of electrical and mechanical engineering maintenance.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Holds the 16th/17th IEE Wiring Regulation Certification.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Good communication skills.
- Approachable personality.
Vacancy Ref: 2886
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293627