Group Compliance Manager
Job Title: Group Compliance Manager
Salary: £60k - £65K, Bonus, Pension, Car Allowance
This a senior compliance/quality systems role with a growing and ambitious food manufacturing business. As Head of Compliance, you will have an eye for detail, the ability to drive standards to meet key targets and a passion for Quality is a must! It's a great role that will give you the opportunity to set compliance standards across the group and work with a passionate and committed team.
- A Senior Technical / Quality professional. You will have a Quality/Technical Management background and will be able to demonstrate the knowledge of Quality Systems and compliance within the FMCG/ Food & Drink industry.
- You will preferably be qualified to degree or equivalent level (ideally food science related) or c5 years' relevant experience
- You will have a passion for Quality and the ability to drive for continuous improvement to deliver results within the QMS to optimise results.
- Demonstrating an excellent working knowledge of auditing, working with GFSI approved standards, and the principles of Due Diligence
- Strong knowledge of HACCP, GMP and Supplier Assurance programmes. BRC and retailer standards are essential.
- You need to be people focussed and enjoy working and leading a dedicated team of experts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Technical Director this is a key role for the business. As Group Compliance Manager you and your team will work to ensure the Quality Management Systems are robust, useable and adhere to Group, BRC, Retailer and all current European legislation.
- As part of your role you will ensure that Quality Systems, you will manage and lead external audits by Customers, Standards bodies and Group
- A key part of your role is people development and management, working with your own team and to ensure the Quality Management System is compliant to standards through the implementation of an effective audit and CAPA programme.
- As Head of Compliance you will also work with our suppliers and this will include auditing and visiting their sites.
- You will also be key in building cross functional working relationships across the site and other members of the senior technical team to deliver continuous improvement and innovation.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Emma Hanson at Silven - quoting ref EH/GCM or call Emma on ************* for a confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293458