Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 P/A
- Analysis & Programming skills in core languages.
- The migration of nutural code onto an updated mainframe
- Gathering User Requirementsand creating sustainable solutions
- The Coding, Designing and maintenance of business critical mainframe systems
- Production of accurate technical & non-technical documentation.
- Valued input into ongoing, progressive architectural discussion.
- Experience of a modern framework: Aurelia, AngularJS, React, Meteor etc
- Experience of CSS Frameworks (i.e Bootstrap)
- HTML5 / JSON
- Experience of RESTful Architectures
- Company Discount Structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Bonus Structure - 15% Annually
This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting project with a well-establish, profitable business, so to be considered for this role, please contact Leo Howley on ************ ()
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294830