Python Developer with Unix and Scripting knowledge
This leading ISP are currently hiring Python Developers
The team works in a fast paced, multi-disciplined technology environment.
From designing and building applications to service implementation and automation, the job is varied and engaging.
They work in the Linux environment and make use of open source applications and libraries.
They develop in a multitude of different programming/scripting languages to bring a project to fruition.
They are always looking at better ways of doing things and if you think you can add to ISP, we would really like to hear from you.
- * Develop applications for the Internet Service Platform
- * Develop software to automatically test applications and services
- * Write and maintain documentation about the applications and services
- * Take industry-standard open source technologies, install and configure them and develop APIs for other applications to access them as a service
- * Write software that interacts directly with vendor devices/systems, understanding behaviour in order to incorporate it into a working system
- * Develop, maintain and enhance automaton tools for service deployment, service patching and service security.
Use tact and diplomacy to help analyse and prioritise competing requirements
- Python Development .
- Experience of developing and maintaining shell scripts (e.g. bash scripts). AWK SED
- Working knowledge of at least one Linux distribution.
- Ability to grasp application protocols knowledge used in ISP (i.e. HTTP, DNS, NTP and RADIUS)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 to £55,000.00 /year
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295268