2nd Line Support Analyst
2nd Line Support Engineer for a respectable insurance company
Based in North Bristol with attractive salary £24,000 to £26,000
My Client is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic support engineer who has experience in 1st/2nd line issues, they will be based in Bristol with an opportunity to travel to different offices in the South West. Successful candidate will action any issues escalated to them from the 1st line and make sure they are dealt with effectively using as little resource as possible. My client has a lot of project work on going and will be utilising the candidate as a technical resource.
2nd Line support Engineer - Skills you will require
- In depth knowledge of Windows operating system 2008-2012
- Knowledge and understanding of Citrix
- Knowledge and understanding of VM Ware
2nd Line support Engineer - Key job responsibilities
- To ensure all systems are up and running and there are no issues running in the background.
- To ensure all services are maintained and all updates are carried out and relevant patches are in place.
- To provide a 2nd line service and deal with all escalations quickly and effectively.
- To also be willing to adapt into a different work ethic as this role will include several projects and the candidate will be utilised and a Technical Resource
This is Permanent role fixed into an 18 Month contract.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294479