Loom Technician - Weaving
Job Title: Loom Technician - Weaving Technician
Working Hours: Double Days
My client are specialists in the field of technical textiles, operating a team of highly experienced professionals who have expert knowledge of fabric design, weaving technology, coating and finishing, as well as product fabrication.
- Working with various yarns and materials
- Ensuring the loom is running to an efficient standard
- Completion of Production Order paperwork
- Ensure effective running and monitor quality
- Following internal quality procedures
- General housekeeping/cleaning
- Manual handling and the use of mechanical lifting aids
- Weaving the product
- Working in accordance with health and safety guidelines and Company policy and procedures
- The whole process requires a high level of concentration and standing for long periods.
- Set-up of loom in accordance with loom card and data sheet
- Carry out all loom start-up checks and sign them off
- Take samples when requested to lab for testing
- Make management aware of equipment faults or shortages that may impact on quality
- Rectify loom related weaving problems in a timely manner
- Wear ear protection at all times
- Use the correct PPE for the correct job at all times
- Isolate and identify machinery when working on it
- Replace all guards on machinery before releasing back into production
E3R: Here at E3 Recruitment we believe that there's more to a candidate than just a CV. We go to great lengths to find the right people through our confidential interview process.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please "apply now" with an up to date cv or for a confidential discussion please contact the consultant Amy Thornton at E3 Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290973