Salary £18,000 - £25,000 subject to experience + excellent benefits
Location - Wilmslow
Initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,106 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of £93.8 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Pensions Administrator to join the Staff Pensions team in Wilmslow, Cheshire, initially on a 12 month contract although there is potential for it to be for longer.
The main purpose of this role is to support the smooth running of Royal London pension schemes, providing an excellent service to members of the schemes and ensuring all associated administration is completed accurately and meets service level requirements.
We require an experienced pension's administrator with excellent organisation and telephone skills, and solid experience of administering pension schemes. Good IT systems skills are important as is a good level of numerical ability.
Responsibilities for this role are quite varied but include:
- Answer calls and respond to queries from scheme members / employees
- Processing administration case work
- Data reporting, reconciliation and analysis
- Assist with ad hoc projects within the team
- Maintain member records
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Pensions administration, HR or Employee Benefits experience gained in either an insurance, in-house or consultancy environment
- Experience of pensions and pensions software
- A quick learner who is highly organised and enjoys a wide variety of tasks
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Effective team working skills
- Ability to manage own caseload and achieve service levels
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to perform manual calculations.
- A good communicator - you will be talking to and emailing your colleagues about their pension.
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Melanie White on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294172