Retail Spa Manager
Retail Spa Manager - Luxury Beauty - Skincare - Department Store
We are keen to speak to experienced Beauty Manager's or Assistant Managers to assist in leading a established counter in Liverpool. You will be working for a leading Skincare/Spa brand, they have counters in fast paced to niche department stores throughout the UK & Ireland.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting the Counter Manager with the day to day running of account with full responsibility of the Spa.
- Develop sales and awareness of the brand using both internal and external promotional activity.
- Praise and motivate a team.
- Managing and exceeding daily kpi targets for the spa.
- Go over and beyond the customer expectations of service and provide an experience.
- Ability to link sell and lead by example.
- People manage staff through company tools and getting the very best out of each individual, by understanding what motivates them.
- Showing Passion for; products, people and managing.
- Ability to manage any customer enquiry or situation that may arise.
- Experience working in a similar role on a beauty counter or Spa environment is essential.
- Experience working towards retail targets.
- Practical work experience in conducting treatments is essential
- Beauty Therapy qualification Level 2 and 3
So if you currently work in; Cosmetic, Skincare, Spa or Luxury industry and seek a new challenge as a Retail Spa Manager, then this could be the role for you. If you wish to apply please send your cv today and we look forward to talking to you about this amazing opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292690