An international award winning home appliances brand are seeking to recruit a New Product Development Engineer to work within the new product development team. As well as an attractive base salary, the company are offering 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), 1 paid day a year to volunteer for charity, bonus scheme, pension, life insurance, healthcare, flexible working and more.
A summary of a development engineer's responsibilities:
- Prototyping using 2D & 3D CAD.
- Capital planning, including preparation and submission of ACT proposals.
- Developing machining strategies to include 5 axis machines.
- Dealing with suppliers and indirect purchasing teams.
What you would be expected to bring:
- Engineering qualification. Apprenticeship to degree.
- Experience with prototyping and tool making.
- Ability to use CNC and manual machines.
- 2D & 3D CAD (Delcam, Creo, NX, Solidworks)
- Creative mind-set and willing to learn.
In return you will receive:
- Salary based on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 1 paid day per year to volunteer for charity.
- Pension, bonus, private healthcare, life insurance.
- Bonus scheme.
- Staff discount.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the "APPLY NOW" button below and we'll be in touch.
Please note: Any reference to salary or pay rates in this advertisement are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292436