Software Engineer (Perception)
Software Engineer (perception)
50k - 70k (doe)
Tech Mavens are working with an innovative autonomous software client in Oxford to recruit a software engineer (Perception) to work as part of the data and perception that are developing and deploying of state-of-the-art perception algorithms in the real world.
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Robotics or related field
- Fluency in C++
- Experience developing GUIs (Qt) and with Boost, STL, CMake, Eigen, git, unit testing, proficiency in Linux.
- Good software development practitioner.
- Experience working as part of an agile team.
- Experience in machine learning, robotics, or computer graphics is a plus
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please do not hesitate to call Ryan or apply here with your CV for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292626