Senior Developer Go C++ Java Linux - Start-up
Senior Developer / Backend Engineer (Go / Golang C C++ Java Linux Distributed Systems). Innovative, award winning technology-to-technology start-up is seeking a highly skilled Senior Developer to help create cutting edge software based storage systems.
As a Senior Developer you’ll be joining a small, focussed team of technologists working on complex and interesting real-word issues utilising Go amongst other languages such C. The systems are built on Docker and also incorporate Open Source technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, distributed key value stores and message bus.
This Senior Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to join a well funded start-up that is founded by successful technology entrepreneurs who remain hands-on with the code; they partner with the Linux Foundation and Cloud Native Computing Foundation and promote open and agile ways of working in a collaborative team environment.
- Passionate technologist, keen to innovate, learn and share knowledge with others
- Strong OOP backend development experience (C++ / Java)
- Ideally commercial Go / Golang development experience, could be in own time and keen interest to learn
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, data structures and algorithms
- Good knowledge of Linux OS
- Keen to attend industry events / meet-ups and interact with users
- Interest in Open Source technologies and keen to work with the community
- Excellent communication skills
As a Senior Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus stock options.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Senior Developer opportunity.
Job Role: Senior Developer / Backend Engineer (Go / Golang C C++ Java Linux Distributed Systems); Location: London; Salary: £75,000 to £90,000 + stock options
This Senior Developer / Backend Engineer (Go / Golang C C++ Java Linux Distributed Systems) vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294096