Product Manager - Automation - £50k
- Take end to end ownership of specified product delivery; lead multiple virtual teams to develop new products and manage their introduction
- Translate product requirements into technical requirements and manage cross functional teams (internal and external) to deliver
- Manage and where required investigate system level trouble shooting and problem solving
- Work with the R&D management team to develop new initiatives and improve existing processes across the entire engineering team
- Identify opportunities to drive new revenue streams
The Ideal Person:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience, in managing multiple initiatives with competing priorities simultaneously and in a lean/agile/design-led development environment
- Experience in project management
- Degree in a relevant engineering or science discipline
- Experience of translating product requirements into technical requirements
- Knowledge of the product management lifecycle
- Experience in building and implementing a test plan to validate a new product or service.
- Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Experience in project management of hazardous area products (ATEX/IECEx) or in other regulated industries
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create excellent working relationships with diverse teams and job functions throughout the organisation.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290740