Graduate Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
Graduate Opportunities in Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
We are looking for graduates and individuals seeking a second career in IT to join our diverse and international colleagues within Cognizant to provide services to our clients across industry sectors.
Today, increasing globalization, rapidly evolving technology and a changing generation of workers and customers are challenging business assumptions. These are the forces that are transforming the way organizations compete and innovate. We call this the Future of Work - and it is no longer in the Future.
By joining our Analytics and AI practice you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant employees delivering solutions to our public and private sector clients many of whom are well known brands.
What to Expect
- You will receive up to 8 weeks training delivered by QA Consulting held in Manchester's MediaCity UK.
- The training is free, as is accommodation.
- Alternatively, you can opt for a monthly bursary/living allowance.
- Starting salary of £29,000 per annum post training
- Candidates benefit from industry recognised certifications (where applicable)
About AI and Analytics
Our solutions cover the lifecycle of information utilization, from ideation to implementation to value creation. Cognizant consultants help define your strategy and solution architecture. We then help identify and combine the types of data available within your company and from outside sources—including social media—to create a “Data to Foresight” continuum. For more information on AI & A click here.
Training, Support and Coaching
Cognizant is working with QAC to provide you with 8 weeks of role specific training prior to joining Cognizant, This will focus on the development of solutions on Big Data platforms that support AI and analytics outcomes.
This will be followed by a short induction to Cognizant where you will learn about our history, vision and culture, our global delivery model and our processes, tools and methodologies. You will receive training on client relationship management skills as well as technical training.
Throughout your first 18 months we will monitor your progress and offer coaching, training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals. In addition to your day to day project manager, we’ll assign a mentor to ensure all the help and support you need to start your career on the best footing.
We also offer:
- A career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services provider worldwide
- A challenging international environment
- Opportunity to work for the large multinationals and other leading companies
- A STEM degree, 2.2 and above.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Willingness to travel and work in a variety of locations
- Nice to have – experience of Java, Python, and Big Data
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291517