IT Risk Assurance - Assistant Manager
IT AUDIT - Technology Risk - Assistant Manager - North East - Flexible Home Working - Opportunity to gain experience in Financial Services - CISA Course offered - £43-50k DOE - Immediate start available
This is an incredible opportunity to become an integral part of the Technology Risk team for my client - a Leading Global FS Consultancy
Due to expansion, they are seeking IT Audit & Risk professionals to come in at Assistant Manager level to help ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments to their existing and rapidly growing client portfolio. - Previous Management experience is not compulsory, nor is financial services experience and so this is a great opportunity to gain these skills.
The Role: In this role you will be responsible for Assisting in managing an agreed portfolio of clients across the North East Region. There are very flexible opportunities to work from home when you are not required on client site.
- IT Audit experience and/or relevant experience in IT Risk Assurance
- Rapid Career Progression is on offer, as this company invest heavily in their own world class Professional Development Programme for their employees. They will tailor a Development Training Plan specifically to you, with a view to promoting you to senior manager within 12-18 months.
- You will also be placed on an expensed course to gain CISA certification if you do not already have it.
- Flexible Working From Home Options
- Great Flexible Benefits Package including a matched 6% pension contribution
- Salary £43- 50k DOE
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291262