Business Systems Manager
Business System Manager
The role needs you to:
- Ø Take ownership of the entire solution,- “You do the job”
- Ø Operate and maintain the system (e.g. implementing new releases).
- Ø Ensure business perspective with Sales and Marketing bias, throughout the utilisation of ERP Applications.
- Ø Document the solution.
- Ø Create Reports, Custom Objects (fields, views, tables, pages, events etc.).
- Ø Run the complete user administration.
- Ø Resolve issues and malfunctions with highest priority.
- Ø Collaborate with external consultants to achieve required improvements.
Following essential assets will drive your success in the role:
- Ø Interest in ERP systems.
- Ø Client focus and pro-active approach.
- Ø Working independently or taking direction when necessary.
- Ø Ability and capacity to learn new things quickly.
- Ø Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Ø Fluent in English, other European languages are an advantage.
- Ø Ability to travel occasionally across our locations in Europe.
The successful candidate will have the strong will, motivation and high potential, to incorporate quickly into the following topics:
- Ø PLSQL.
- Ø Reporting tools such as Crystal Report, Report Designer, Qlikview, Quick Reports.
- Ø Functional knowledge in the modules especially in Sales, CRM, Finance and Manufacturing (Inventory, Logistics, Maintenance) as well as Projects and HR module.
- Ø Application Programming Interface and web services related to the system.
- Ø Oracle Data Base Administration.
- Ø Ad hoc requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291948