Head of insight
Head of Consulting and Insight
A highly successful procurement consultancy business who work primarily within the Food & Beverage and Hospitality sectors are seeking a Head of Consulting and Insight for their office in Milton Keynes. The key requirements of the role are:
- to manage the Company’s consulting operations, leading and carrying out in-depth diagnostic reviews for hospitality businesses on their supply and value chain evaluating their current structures and processes, evaluating against best in class and advising on options with recommendations and roadmaps for change;
- to encompass all of our advice-based services and oversee all analytic work;
- and, within the above, develop the Company’s knowledge of supply markets and associated costs, and provide these to our Operations team to support our delivery of services, and to our Sales team to support our sales and marketing plans.
This is a key role within the Company and is part of the Company’s management team so there is the ability to influence and challenge the Company’s direction and strategy.
Candidates we would love to hear from should ideally have the following skills:
- Experience in senior purchasing and category management roles;
- Project management experience ideally with PRINCE2 and Six Sigma;
- Ability to influence at a senior level;
- Demonstrates a good understanding of complex supply chain models within the foodservice industry;
- Excellent level of IT competence including Microsoft Windows Software such as Excel;
- High level of numeracy and an analytical approach;
- Strong financial and commercial acumen;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to organize and prioritise workload;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong negotiator and the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Good presenting skills and ability to articulate complex information in an easy to understand way; and
- Experience of mentoring, coaching and training.
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive salary - £45,000 to £55,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- 29 days holiday (increases with service)
- Company Share Options
- Westfield Healthcare
- free car parking
- a friendly working environment
To be considered, please apply online submitting a copy of your up to date CV and include details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295556