Industrial and Commercial GAS Engineer
Industrial and Commercial Gas Meter Engineer / I&C Gas Meter Engineer
Sheffield, Chesterfield, Leicester, Guildford and Reading (AND surrounding areas)
£32 000 basic salary + £42 000 OTE
This is a great opportunity to work for a company who have built a strong reputation by being reliable and dependable. These are a recognized company across the utility retail supply industry who are looking to employ motivated individuals to join their growing installation workforce.
My client is in urgent need of 5 x Gas I&C Metering Engineers which can employed on a permanent basis or a sub-contract basis.
Job Description - Industrial and Commercial Gas Meter Engineer/ I&C Gas Meter Engineer (Rotary and Diaphragm)
Visiting properties as a representative of the client to install/exchange gas meters (Rotary and Diaphragm) whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Be gas safe registered CCN1, CMET1, CMET2, COCN1 or equivalent, TPCP1 and ICPN1
- Pay good attention to detail and IT literate
- Hold a full driving license (max 6 points)
- Have previous experience working within the metering industry
- Experience in installing industrial and commercial gas meters.
- Rotary and Diaphragm Commercial Gas Meters
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292183