Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced SharePoint Administrator to work on an initial 12 month contract on client site in Bristol.
- Engaging with internal users to gather and define business requirements for SharePoint at a content level
- To offer and agree solutions with users and to deliver on a number of small concurrent projects
- Adhering to both internal and external policy concerning style, security, access and data protection
- Developing a user capability around SharePoint through training, subject matter expertise and the promotion of a self-service culture
- Administrative tasks such as tagging, restructure of content and providing reporting services
- Assisting in the wider knowledge / collaboration systems roadmap and objectives
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a similar SharePoint Administrator or collaboration tools development role.
- Experience with SharePoint, including page design, access/permissions and tagging
- Technical SharePoint skills - SharePoint Designer, HTML and CSS
- High level customer facing and stakeholder management skills Responsibilities as Information System Representative (ISR) Key focal point in Business to collect / understand / manage IT needs of end users Scope
- Incident management. Provide 1st level IT support for software and hardware related issues and ensure that the team has access to the necessary systems and training .
- Contributes on IS/IT projects where required The tools will include, but are not limited to: IT Services, IRequest, Semaphore Incident, Service Desk e-Ticket, Buyside Catalogue (equipment procurement process.) Responsibilities as CMMS Administrator.
- Knowledge of, and skill in using, database management software.
- Knowledge of configuration management principles and applications and the ability to apply these principles to software applications and data structures.
- Knowledge of report writing and tools used for work order analysis and inventory analysis graphs.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292160