Agile Project Manager (Software Development) St Albans
Agile Project Manager (Software Development) St Albans – Contract
skills - Agile, Prince, Project Management, Software Development Management, IT Project Management, Delivery, SDLC, implementation, web development, Jira, Stakeholder Management, SCRUM
I have a superb opportunity for a Contract Agile Project Manager (software development) for an exciting online travel company in St Albans, Hertfordshire. We are looking for an Agile Project Manager to join the team delivering innovative Software and systems to my client.
The Agile Project Manager (PM) is responsible for planning, managing, organizing, and motivating both agile and traditional project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering software development projects that provide exceptional business value to users. The PM will be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that crosses multiple business areas.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing complex projects with multi-function matrix team / Off Shore Development teams.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams including external developers and internal testing teams.
- Balanced business/technical background:
As a Agile PM you’ll come originally from a development background, to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Proven ability to manage software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
o Agile Project Management tools such as Jira, Rally, or equivalent
This is a superb opportunity for an Agile Project Manager for a 3-6 month assignment to join this exciting Charity / international industry body who are driven by technology - based in Hatfield Hertfordshire this is a superb opportunity - Apply now with a word CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295485