CRM Sales & Marketing Consultant
This role will sit in the marketing and communications team but will have a direct responsibility for relationship management, relationship development and database campaigning for Arts and cultural and education programmes, with a specific focus on Arts Award and Artsmark.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in using databases to drive customer recruitment, retention and to design and deliver effective marketing campaigns to meet targets.
- Updating, managing and actively using the data and customer information we collect through our CRM system.
- Being responsible for the management and use of Arts Award and Artsmark data for both recruitment and reporting purposes
- Create and maintain data information requirements by combining data from multiple systems.
- Develop, with the support of the Contract Managers, Head of Marketing & Communications and Head of Impact, systems for impact measurement, evaluation and case studies.
- To work with the RIO staff to gather relevant data to help with monitoring contract performance.
- Managing existing relationships and supporting them through the Artsmark process and increasing interest in and uptake of our programmes (primarily Arts award and Artsmark).
- Contribute to managing existing relationships with education settings and supporting them through the Artsmark process.
- Designing and running direct marketing and digital campaigns that drive interest in Arts award and Artsmark, generating leads, registrations and sales.
- Working across our programme team to support the process of raising the profile of, interest in and uptake of Arts Award and Artsmark programmes within both education and the Arts and Cultural sector.
- Actively marketing programmes and initiatives across the region that will lead to increased uptake in Arts award and Artsmark.
- The creation, commission and managing of digital content that will drive recruitment and interest in RIO programmes (primarily Arts Award and Artsmark).
- To plan, organise and attend promotional events.
- To provide timely and clear communication about any issues arising.
- A sound knowledge of all aspects of online marketing, database marketing, email marketing, social media, and using them strategically.
- Strong current understanding of arts and cultural sector and schools.
- Marketing diploma, degree or equivalent CIM qualification advantageous
- Direct experience of CRM/database marketing/telesales.
- Experience of collating project delivery data to agreed milestones and outputs.
- Experience of working in partnership with other organisations.
- An interest in social enterprise.
- An interest and knowledge of the business sector in Cornwall.
- Good understanding of arts and cultural education programmes (ideally Arts Award and Artsmark).
- Sound knowledge and understanding of GDPR and PECR and its relationship to marketing & sales.
- Strong networker and relationship builder.
- Demonstrate a genuine drive for results/ targets and entrepreneurial instincts.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Accurate and quick worker with attention to detail.
If you have the experience and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat, please phone TQR and ask for Louise. Many thanks for your interest.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292316