Maintenance Engineer - Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/ Manufacturing)
4 on 4 off (rotating) 6am to 6pm
£35,000 to £37,000 per annum + Overtime (x 1.5) OTE £40K + Pension Scheme + 22 Days Holiday
Maintenance Engineer required for a well established and award winning manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with plenty of overtime opportunities.
The successful candidate will have both mechanical and electrical maintenance/service skills. Electrically you will have experience of 3 phase, inverters, drives and motors. Mechanically you will have an understanding of pneumatics, gears and bearings. Those from relevant ex forces, plant, industrial electricians and production should also apply.
Your role will be to carry out a variety of planned and reactive maintenance across a variety of production and packaging lines. You will work across two sites (next to each other) and contribute to the monitoring of KPIs including quality, waste management, efficiencies and product output.
The company are a successful manufacturer with their products being found in a number of large supermarket chains. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and be a part of a 12 strong engineering team.
* Planned and reactive maintenance on site.
* Working on a variety of production and packaging machinery.
* Working across 2 sites (located side by side)
* 4 on 4 off rotating shift.
* Electrical/multi skilled maintenance.
* Experience of 3 phase, motors, inverters and drives.
* Knowledge of pneumatics, gears and bearings.
* Happy to work a continental shift.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295317