£33,000 - £35,000 plus excellent package including Life assurance scheme, Exclusive employee discounts, Child care vouchers and more
Our client is a very successful national business committed to delivering service excellence. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to work as part of their finance team to assist and support their Retail businesses.
As a Management Accountant you will be working as part of the finance team and assist in the production and analysis of relevant, timely and accurate information to support the management for all their Retail businesses.
With the ability to work under pressure, you’ll prepare the monthly management accounts and be responsible for two regions within their Retail business. This will include preparations of journals, accruals and prepayments and amending where necessary after review.
Working alongside the Retail Financial Controller you will assist in the preparation and distribution of reports to senior Retail Managers on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, analysing against key financial indicators and key milestones.
You will also prepare schedules in readiness for variance analysis for review by the Retail FC, General Management and Business Centre Managers and make corrective actions where necessary.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the submission of monthly accounts from other entities within the business
- Provide assistance of data for monthly commentary for monthly board pack
- Raise manual invoices and manage collection of debt
- Complete reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have a strong commercial acumen alongside their accountancy expertise, ideally with experience from within a Retail or FCMG environment.
To be considered, you must :
- Be a Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years post qualified experience
- Be commercially astute and have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Have the ability to operate within a complex environment where systems and procedures may not always support the agility of the business needs.
To apply for the role of Management Accountant, simply apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group Ltd. The services advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Management Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Accountant, Financial Accountant Accounts, Accounting, Accountancy, Management Accounting, Commercial Analysis, Commercial Finance Analyst., Accountancy, Accounting, Financial, Finance, CIMA, ACCA
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292652