System Architect -Automotive Systems
We are currently looking for a System Architect -Automotive Systems
to work for a Major Automotive Organisation based in Warwickshire
Reference No: J0011770
Job Title: System Architect -Automotive Systems
Rate: From £29.00 to £31.33 per hour Ltd Co.
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
*System Architect - Automotive Systems.
*Our client is a world class and respected developer of Premium SUVs and Luxury cars.
*An increasingly important part of vehicles in this segment are the software intensive features that lead to products that are very much more than the sum of their parts.
*With a strong focus on the needs of its customers, our client is aggressively seeking to deliver many new and innovative features across a range of already complex mechatronic products.
*This is your opportunity to help in the creation of those features which customers will perceive as world class.
*As a Systems Engineer you will be responsible to lead the definition; development and delivery of harmonised systems solutions, consisting of multiple interconnected components, into vehicles.
*This position includes the following tasks:
- System Functional and Non-Functional Analysis - carry out a range of analysis and investigations of the customer requirements to define the expected system functionality and their performance targets.
- Evaluate multiple system design concepts and maintain integrity between system and its components to arrive at a harmonised solution.
- System Functional and Physical Architecture - Liaise with architecture teams to maintain alignment with the specified programmes, as well as electrical and physical vehicle architecture.
- System Design Specification - prepare system requirements specification and developing functional designs, demonstrating how the system satisfies the defined customer requirements.
- System Integration - Define system logical and physical architecture, Interface Control Document and a system integration plan.
- Verification and Validation - Design and develop system integration tests.
- Lead cross-functional technical reviews on the systems.
-. Adhere to the defined systems engineering process.
3 Key Skills:
- System Functional and non-functional analysis.
- System Integration Model based systems engineering (MBSE) and Requirements Management (RM).
- Experience in SysML / IBM Rational Rhapsody / IBM Rational DOORS.
*Technical Master Degree with 5+ years of experience.
*Modelling experience, requirements management, use of IBM Rational tools, systems engineering background.
*40 hours per week with 3.30pm finish on Fridays.
*Recruitment Consultant: Pav Due
Our clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Here at Cattrell Hudson we pride ourselves on the service we offer to both clients and candidates. Providing the best possible service is mandatory to us, and this has helped us develop and grow our candidate base over the years. We see all of our candidates as individuals and always do our best to meet their expectations.
CH Technical Referral Scheme.
As part of our candidate attraction strategy we believe it is only right to thank those who point good people in our direction.
Dependent on the level of the role you could receive up to £300 if a successful candidate is placed in one of our live vacancies.
To recommend a friend or colleague simply email us their name, contact details and the type of role(s) and location(s) they would be interested in.
Terms & Conditions:
-If you are a limited company contractor or through an umbrella company, all payments are to be invoiced to Cattrell Hudson Partners Limited and will be paid within 30 days
-If you are a permanent employee, this will be paid as a salary bonus
-Candidates must not already be in contact with CH or on our database
-Payment is due only after a placed contractor has completed 26 weeks of the contract
-Payment is due only after a placed permanent employee passes the probation and rebate period
-Payment is only due on initial placement – further placements are excluded
-There is no limit to the number of candidates you may refer
In the event of any dispute, CH Technical Recruitment’s decision is final.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292753