Cloud Project Manager
You are an ambitious Project Manager with a strong background in Infrastructure, focusing on Cloud services, across AWS/ Azure or private cloud. Looking for an interesting company that will provide you with strong long term career prospective. You are hard-working, detail orientated and very interested in working with a successful company. You will come with a proven ability as a Project Manager in IT Infrastructure environment and you are keen to utilise your skills and experience to make a direct impact on a large company with an exciting future of projects. Experience with Cloud is almost essential.
My client is a leading consultancy company. This position is working within their EUC/ Cloud Projects division where you will have the chance to manage projects yourself. This is a great opportunity for you to gain further credible experience in the consultancy domain.
My client is looking for a Project Manager to join the IT Services projects team delivering end to end projects. For this, you will facilitate the planning and implementation of Cloud Based Solutions using AWS/ Azure, you will manage and report programme risks, you will engage with the stakeholders and managers to develop the programme plan.
- Strong Background in IT Project Management
- Experience with Cloud is essential
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud
- Project Management Qualification (Prince2 or Similar)
- Excellent communicator and eagerness to manage stakeholders at a variety of levels
- High attention to detail and appreciation for understanding processes
- Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
- Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Contact: George Regan ************
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292364