Project Manager - Software Development Projects - Electronic Trading
Project Manager – Software Development Projects – Electronic Trading/FinTech
Solid PM experience, Solid understanding of SDLC, Waterfall or Agile methodologies, Financial background.
A Superb Project Manager opportunity has arisen in a leading financial based in City to plan and manage complex projects covering software-based business service development and delivery.
They have a great reputation for investing in their people and technology. As the Project Manager, you will be working with some of the world's leading investment banks, hedge funds and brokerages, whilst being part of the Client Services team involved helping to implement their award-winning products from start to finish. As the Project Manager you will work in collaboration with the Project Lead, Account Managers as well as the internal support team, Stakeholders and Clients. As the Project Manager you will play a key part within the Fixed Income team, liaising with multiple clients assisting with the implementation of their flagship products. You will work in a fast-paced environment while having a good understanding of client's priorities, managing the project from sales to delivery.
- Strong Project Manager background, ideally from a Financial, Technology or FinTech organisation.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience of Agile or Waterfall principals, and working directly within an Agile / Waterfall environment
- A passion for building client relationships from sales to delivery/final implementation.
- Track record of successful implementation projects - implementing solutions to the customer across the end-to-end life cycle.
- Outstanding communications and ability to build relationship with Clients, Senior Stakeholders and the wider Business.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
Ideally you will be a Project Manager who is passionate about being part of a high-performing, collaborative team whilst delivering an outstanding Customer Service
Project Manager - Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Delivery, Fintech, Trading, Products, Implementation, Fixed-Income
Salary: £60 000 - £80 000 (+ benefits + Bonus)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295674