We are currently seeking an experienced Helpdesk, Service Controller to work at a prestigious site in Leeds. Excellent attention to detail is essential, and the successful candidate should be well organised, with good communication skills and ideally have previous experience of working in the FM, logistics or contract administrator sector.. This is a temporary role ongoing with the possibility of the role being extended. Hours are 08.30am - 5.00pm, 40 hours/week, paying £8.50ph plus holiday pay.
Your main duties will be to log and respond to plane and organise the full life cycle of all FM work from customer enquiry to full job completion, meet all SLA's and KPI's and provide full admin support where required.
* Act as First point of contact for all incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone, fax and e-mail
* Interpret and log requests, inputting details into an in-house system, providing and tracking regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreement s(SLAs)
* Understand, identify and apply the SLA for each service request and set expectation with customer
* Sort and dispatch calls to engineers or sub-contractors based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements
* Meet SLA targets and respond to customer demands
* Organise planned maintenance for engineers and sub-contractors
* Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders to the value not exceeding agreed limits
* Prioritise urgent jobs and plan and dispatch operative/sub-contract support to meet urgent demand
* Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints. Promote feedback
* Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid duplication
* Ad hoc administration duties
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Previous administration experience essential
* Relevant industry experience in helpdesk, service control
* Experience of planning and end to end service delivery
* System knowledge of SAP and Planon (once training has been provided)
* Excellent organisational experience and attention to detail and ability to multi task
* Excellent IT skills i.e. Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
* Able to work on own initiative
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website ***************
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294653