EMEA Technology Project Manager
Role: EMEA Technology Project Manager
Salary: £60K + 20% Bonus + Package
Location: West London
EMEA Technology Project Manager required to join one of the most respected global brands in the real estate services industry, ranked within the top 5 in the world for size and reputation. This is an opportunity for a Project Manager to take ownership and delivery of projects at a truly global scale. You will be responsible for ensuring that the programme is shaped and the portfolio of projects which include CRM and cloud migrations are delivered timely to an exceptional standard. This is an organization which places value on an optimistic, energetic environment and this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
- Background working in Professional Services is essential
- Strong Project management background and proven experience in delivering pan-European projects (Infrastructure/Systems/Applications) is essential
- Ability to demonstrate end-to-end IT Project delivery experience is essential
- Experience working in both AGILE & Waterfall methodologies is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills with 'C' Level Executives in the business is essential
This is the time to join as the EMEA Technology Project Manager which will play a key role in defining the strategy of the organisation. If you are looking to take the next step in your career then please apply now, I look forward to being in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295667