This is an initial 3-month contract but will likely extend until the end of the year.
You will be joining a world-class team of Developers and Engineers working in a fantastic office in central Bristol.
- Design, build and test our testing applications and frameworks.
- Develop work breakdown structures and corresponding estimates.
- Analyse complex technical standards to determine testing requirements and approach.
- Report progress & status and escalate issues to project managers.
- Provide technical support (where appropriate) to both colleagues and customers.
- Excellent communicator: you are equally adept at sketching a design out on a whiteboard as you are writing the technical summary of a bug fix.
- Can demonstrate an eye for detail and are diligent. You are comfortable investigating deeply technical issues and summarising the findings to present to stakeholders.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Paratus People Ltd. are acting as an Employment Business for the purposes of this contract vacancy.
We offer a referral scheme if you can recommend someone who may be suitable for this post, up to GBP 500.
Paratus People Ltd. are a worldwide supplier of Talent Solutions and Services in IoT and Broadcast Technology
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291602