Senior Fire Systems Commissioning Engineer
SENIOR FIRE SYSTEMS COMMISSIONING ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £36,000 DOE
Our client are an established & very successful Fire & Security company & have grown significantly in the past few years.
Due to a recent success they are looking for an experienced Senior Fire Systems Commissioning Engineer who is based within an hour of the company's head office in High Wycombe.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge where hard work is recognised & rewarded, then this could be the role for you!
Basic Salary up to £36,000 DOE
Company car, mobile phone & laptop provided.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design & specification of works including site surveys as required.
• Training & developing a team, offering technical support & overseeing installations as needed.
• Commissioning systems including panel programming.
• Fire extinguisher & emergency lighting testing.
• Fault finding & remedial works, training colleagues as required.
The Ideal Person:
• You will have good knowledge of the relevant BS5839 regulations.
• You will have a good understanding of main manufacturer systems.
• You will have the appropriate FIA / BAFE certification.
• You will have a UK driving Licence.
You will also ideally be experienced in security systems.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290479