JT Recruit are currently looking for a Credit Controller on behalf of one of our clients based in Nottingham.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Nottingham based property company who deals in both Commercial and Residential sectors. Within the property department they primarily deal in Commercial and Residential Developments, Commercial Construction. Commercial and Residential Property Sales and Property Lettings.
They are looking for the candidate to be based in their Nottingham City Centre office and would be able to adhere to working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Salary is £18,000 - £20,000 dependent upon experience.
The role is to support the Credit Control team and the Sales Admin team.
Duties to include:
- Production of chasing emails and handling queries/replies and upload customer invoices to portals
- Provide support as requested by the credit manager
- Tenant rent control i.e. arrears/invoicing and property service charge control with rent control programme
- Deal with department post and daily banking and manage the shared email box
- Help with credit card payments and pre-payments with purchase ledger/sales ledger duties
Skills and Attributes:
- Must have a good understanding of Microsoft software - Especially Excel and a keen eye for detail
- Fluency in English - Verbal and written
- Team Player and good all-round office experience
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Understanding of basic sales ledger/credit control
If you are interested in applying for this role then please apply online or send your CV to Jade at our Mansfield branch
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293439