Offline Programmer - Days - Up to £30k - Tamworth
Our client are a well-established engineering business that specialise in fabrication. They design and manufacture their own specialised products and are market leaders in this field. They work to the highest quality standards and with a great reputation they continue to grow year on year. Due to this continued growth and large order book they now require an offline programmer to join the team.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a strong engineering background
- Have experience working with AlphaCam software (Essential)
- Shop fitting industry experience could be an advantage
- Have experience working with 2D programming from flat sheet
- Have experience working in a fast paced environment
This will be a standard day shift working 40 hours a week and is paying a salary of up to £30k depending on your previous experience and skills. This a very fast paced and busy environment so overtime will also be available.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290640