A leading developer and manufacturer of complex medical devices are seeking a Tooling Engineer to join their successful and expanding team, offering an 8% contributory pension, 4 x life cover, private health care, Share scheme & Bonus scheme. A chance to work with cutting edge technology in an innovative and supported environment.
As a Tooling Engineer would you be responsible for:
- Procurement of new mould tools.
- Estimates, quotations and tooling solution support when targeting new business.
- Compliance to regulations.
- Generate tooling reports and analysis.
- Hands on approach to problem solving.
- Provide technical support and guidance with internal and external customers.
Some essential Skills & Attributes needed to succeed in this role:
- Experienced Moldflow analysis software or similar.
- AutoCAD user.
- Project management experience (Prince2).
- An understanding of Polymer Science and plastics experience.
- HNC or above.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Bonus & Share options
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4 x Life cover, Private Health Care
- 8% Pensions scheme
Be part of a team who create around 2.6 billion components, assembled into 550 million devices used by over 1000 patients every second to help them breathe.
This position has been created due to expansion as employees are given support and mentorship to develop their careers within the company.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290618