Microsoft Systems Engineer
A diversified global conglomerate with activities mainly in shipping and energy industries, is looking for a Systems Engineer/ Build Manager with proven industry experience.
The Systems Engineer position is a hands-on expert role. You must be an individual who thrives on providing technical solutions to problems and who constantly seeks opportunities for improvement.
Working as a key member within a highly agile environment delivering business value through an API centric microservices architecture.
Expected to work hand in hand with product owners, development, testing and infrastructure staff to identify and realise engineering solutions to enable increased efficiency across the full development, delivery and support lifecycle.
By joining our team you can expect the majority of your time to be spent working with:
• CI / CD pipeline tooling (such as Jenkins, Ansible, Nexus, ..)
• Test automation tooling enablement (such as Gattling, LoadRunner, ) including BDD and TDD tooling (Cucumber, ..)
• Infrastructure build tools, such as Ansible, in order to codify, provision and configure services, nodes and networks.
• Containerization technology, such as Docker / Kubernetes, to package, run and orchestrate services.
• Monitoring and reporting tools (dashboards, chat bot solutions)
A permanent role with rewarding salary and full benefits is on offer.
If you are currently UK based and keen to discuss the opportunity, please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292732