Field Collections Agent
JOB TITLE: Field Collections Agent
LOCATION: Leeds, South Yorkshire (Other opportunities around the North and North-West area)
SALARY & BENEFITS: Realistic OTE up to £25,000 per annum
WORKING HOURS: We currently have self-employed and employed positions available across the UK.
Full Time based on a 42 hour week if employed (Self-employed opportunities are flexible working hours)
THE COMPANY: Our client is one of the UK’s leading Field Services companies, specialising in providing external field agency solutions primarily to the utilities sector. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our rapidly expanding field team as a Field Collections Agent. As well as Leeds there are numerous full and part time opportunities around the North and North West area.
THE ROLE: As a Fields Collection Agent, your role will be to visit our clients customers, to explore and ascertain the best possible solution for their and our client’s needs. This would be primarily be for debt collection but could be completing a range of other instructions such as welfare visits, status checks on properties and meter readings.
Using our client’s new bespoke cutting edge technology, enabled with real time updates, your time will be spent efficiently and effectively, helping you achieve a high level of productivity and exceed your targets and maximise your earning potential.
If you do not have previous experience in this field yet, don’t worry! For both roles, our client’s tailor made training package makes sure they will work alongside you to enhance any existing field experience and reach your full potential.
The successful Field Collections Agent will be able to:
- Communicate with internal departments and our clients
- Utilise field based technology and hand held equipment
- Negotiate and bring accounts to full resolution
- Handle payment collections and transactions
- Plan and manage workload to fulfil expectations
- Assess and identify vulnerability and provide support
You will be:
- Highly motivated
- Passionate and be able to provide a positive customer experience
- Have the ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Looking for a new challenge!
To be considered for the Field Collections Agent you will need:
- Your own transport with a full UK Driving Licence (if interested in the employed position, just a full UK driving licence is essential)
- If applying for an ‘employed’ position, due to vehicle insurance you will need to 25 years old or over.
- You must own a smartphone or tablet device
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience in a field based role
- Previous experience in debt collection
- Experience dealing with customers
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Field Collections Agent position based in Leeds then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294968