PHP Wordpress Developer - Performance Marketing -Central London
Role: PHP WordPress Developer
Salary: All levels - negotiable
Location: Central London
* 33 days' holiday
* Company Bonus
* Individual Bonus
* Competitive Pension
Martin & Conley are working in partnership with one of the worlds leading financial performance marketing company based over in Central London. The company I am working in partnership with operate in the Forex, Cryptocurrency and retail investment industry.
We are looking for a PHP WordPress Developer to join a fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be a WordPress enthusiast and take on the role of maintain and enhancing existing applications, successful candidates will be working on brand new end to end development projects. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and best practises for web performance, accessibility and usability. You will be working on a range of different projects and delivering in tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for....
* Design and develop of new and existing WordPress applications
* Ensuring all code is tested and reviewed to the highest standards
* Maintenance of technical documentation
* Clear communication with the team, and utilising project management tools such as Pivotal Tracker and Jira
Skills & Experience
* Excellent PHP knowledge
* Excellent styling skills, utilising SASS
* Strong background with proven experience of site-building using the latest technology
* Takes ownership of tasks and drives them through to delivery
Interview slots are confirmed for w/c 12th March. If interested in the above role please apply with the most up to date copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291182