An exciting opportunity exists for an Engineering Manager to ensure the delivery of a robust and effective maintenance service to this growing FMCG site and to improve plant efficiency, reliability and productivity. This role is dayshift and based in West Lothian.
This will be involved by successfully carrying out the following duties:
- Managing and developing the maintenance team
- Prioritisation of engineering tasks, ensuring that all planned and unplanned work is coordinated, completed and documented.
- Reduction of plant downtime via effective trend analysis and problem solving.
- Ensure all plant, equipment and support services are maintained to the highest standard.
- Development and management of training and development plans for all engineering personnel.
Candidates must have management experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment (ideally food and drink)
- Previous experience working as an Engineering Manager
- Degree or HNC qualified with strong electrical knowledge
- Budget Management experience
- Organised and self-motivated with the ability to react to a changing environment.
- Great people skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294296