Telesales Team Leader - Insurance
TELESALES TEAM LEADER - (Outbound) Excellent basic salary / Realistic bonus structure with yr 1 OTE of £60k / Fantastic progression prospects / Company incentives
We work in exclusive partnership with an insurance brokerage in Walton on Thames, who due to continued success and planned growth have an opening for a Telesales Team Leader to join their thriving business. The role of the Telesales Team Leader is to effectively manage a team of outbound insurance sales consultants, ensuring strict KPIs and process are followed to deliver outstanding sales results to the business, including a solid compliance record.
You will be passionate about sales with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop mixed ability sales teams to produce a consistently high result. The company sells directly to the consumer by telephone, their sales consultants provide their customers with a fast and personalised quote within minutes of their internet enquiry.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Telesales Team Leader - Insurance:
- Managing a team of outbound insurance telesales consultants to deliver an outstanding sales result daily
- Setting and achieving performance targets for sales, efficiency and quality
- Reporting business critical sales data to the management team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Developing sales team members in line with their personal development plans and performance reviews - utilising call back sessions, internal training and one to one sessions
- Creating and running relevant incentive programmes to maintain high motivation and target achievement within the telesales team
- Ensuring full adherence to regulatory requirements
- Learning, retaining and coaching sales staff on detailed product knowledge
- Presenting new products and process to staff in a positive light and ensuring all telesales staff are fully trained on these amendments
Skills and Experience required for the Telesales Team Leader - Insurance:
- Experience of leading an outbound B2C telesales team. FCA regulated experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Solid understanding of performance management and sales management techniques
- IT Literate with a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
If you are interested in this role then please apply here with your CV and a short covering letter. We will acknowledge your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291246