Senior Firmware Engineer
Our client is a world leader in their field of consumer electronics, they have a requirement for a Senior Firmware Engineer to join their offices South East of Cambridge.
The Senior Firmware Engineer will work within the electronics team to develop, support and test a range of technically leading consumer products. Work will include firmware development and testing, hardware/firmware integration and system testing.
* Ideally a qualified Senior Firmware Engineer with at least 5 years' experience and previous experience in embedded systems (microcontrollers) for high-volume consumer electronics or similar
* Proven track record of developing complex firmware in Embedded C to a high standard
* Must be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of microcontrollers and of the firmware development process
* Strong skills with firmware IDEs/tools (Eclipse, MPLAB, Tortoise SVN, Bugzilla). Previous experience with PIC32 and Cortex-M0 would be highly beneficial.
* Basic LabVIEW skills and hardware, USB and Bluetooth knowledge would be a bonus
Cambridge base with some travel to other UK offices, and some international travel to China, EU & US.
Please forward a word format CV, along with a covering letter detailing why you think you would be suitable for this role.
Job Title: Senior Firmware Engineer
Reference No: 238493
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45K-£50K + Good benefits package
Please apply to Jerome Parrish, Senior Consultant, ****************; ************
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Design, Engineering & Manufacture talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290835