Role: .Net Developer
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000
- Build and maintain websites for large enterprise applications
- Always strive to deliver high quality products
- Focus on clean code and best practices.
- Ensure your code is bug free through automated tests and code.
- Always look to optimise applications for maximum speed and efficiency.
- Pair and share knowledge with others in the team
- Work with the rest of the team to define new features and improvements for the websites.
- Work closely with other stakeholders in an agile environment.
Requirements and Experience :
- 2+ years in a developer role, with 3+ years of experience with .NET.
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL server/MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of web mark-up, semantic HTML, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS.
- Experience designing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of design principles for building a scalable application.
- Responsive layouts and cross-browser support.
- SOLID design principles, clean code.
- TDD, unit and automated testing.
- Detail-oriented, with a focus on quality and accuracy.
- Experience working in agile development environments.
- CMS experience.
- Good understanding of web accessibility standards.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291317