Compliance Officer- Guernsey
Location, Location, Location! Are you dreaming of a better life on an Island?
We have a rare opportunity to join a leading Insurance Company on Guernsey.
My client has been on the Island for over 40 years, they are committed to growing the business through innovation and excellent client service.
This is a key, client-facing position, reporting to the Head of Office.
You will take responsibility for all Compliance activities for both the company and there clients. This is an exciting role, suitable for a seasoned professional with a strong compliance background.
You will drive our Compliance function, reporting to the Board as well as all our individual companies under management.
You will be a qualified Compliance professional, capable and motivated to work under your own guidance and able to drive this important function to meet the highest standards.
Although this is a full time role we support flexible working and will consider applicants who wish to work on a part time basis.
The role includes:
- Validation of overall approach to Compliance
- Management of our Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Reporting to clients at Board Meetings
- Oversight of CDD
- Due diligence on new clients
- Enhanced CDD on PEPs and High Risk Clients
- Organising regular Staff Training
- Monitoring GFSC website and issuing guidance to colleagues and directors as required
- Project management of regulatory change
- Communicating Compliance activities with other domiciles.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293540