Cloud Infrastructure Consultant - Glasgow
Nine Twenty Technology are delighted to be partnering in the recruitment of a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant in Glasgow.
Our client has extensive experience of implementing and supporting Microsoft and Citrix both on premise and in the cloud.As a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant, you will be implementing and supporting cloud, hybrid and on-premise IT infrastructure solutions across our broad base of customers as part of our highly technical Cloud team.
The applicant will be based in Inverurie or Glasgow but expected to travel to other Company offices and customer sites as dictated by operational requirements. You will be doing a combination of project work and support tickets escalated to the Cloud Team.
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate a good track record in implementing and supporting on premise and cloud-based IT solutions and the ability to work well on an individual basis or as part of a team. You will need to demonstrate a professional approach to your work including personal organisation, thoroughness and ability to maintain good documentation and processes. Good communications and interpersonal skills are essential in working within the team, with other teams and when dealing with customers.
Salary and Benefits
-Industry leading benefits package and flexible working
-£70,000 salary + Bonus structure
Roles and responsibilities:
- To implement cloud based, hybrid cloud and on-premise solutions as outlined in the project scope of work following the Company’s build process documentation ensuring that the work is completed on time, on budget and performs as expected.
- Taking the initiative to continually improve the level of build processes and documentation delivered as part of a project and working collaboratively with other colleagues to implement these changes.
- To work on 3rd line support tickets escalated from the Service Delivery Team and to resolve these in a timely and professional manner according to agreed service level agreements with the customers.
- Use your experience in the field and from previous projects to improve alerting and self-healing in the Company’s monitoring tools for cloud and infrastructure-based technologies. Feedback improvements to the build processes to design out recurring issues.
- Continually develop your skills by using all available resources provided by the Company to allow you to study and pass certification exams that support the Company’s objectives and your own personal skill development objectives.
- Be able to work away from the office on projects as and when required to deliver projects in the most efficient way possible.
- To take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
To be considered for this role, please apply today! ***************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294073