Consultant (Automation Testing)
Consultant (Automation Testing) – Sogeti UK (Part of the Capgemini Group)
Join a world-leading IT consultancy and thought leader within the software testing field.
Base location - London
Sogeti UK is renowned for being the software testing specialists, and we’re currently looking for an Automation Test Analyst to join us as a Consultant. In this role you’ll help grow our expert testing capabilities as we expand our family of testing professionals and cement our position as the UK’s no 1 provider of Testing services.
About Sogeti UK
Sogeti UK is part of the Sogeti Group, which brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India.
Sogeti is one of the five strategic business units of Capgemini Group, recognised by analysts for our focus on transformation, our methodologies and frameworks, and our local and global delivery capability.
Sogeti is recognised as a thought leader and leader in delivering testing solutions and in more recent years, diversifying our expertise by building new practices such as DevOps, Release Management and Service Design Transition.
As a Consultant (automation testing), we’re looking for:-
- Technology focus
- Experience of automation testing in a commercial environment.
- Automation tools experience in one or more of the following; Selenium (essential), UFT or eggPlant
- An understanding of the differences between data, keyword and action driven frameworks
- The ability to pick up new tools
- Development experience with an OOP language, Java or C#
- Knowledge of continuous integration e.g. Jenkins is advantageous
- Knowledge of Test Design using BDD / TDD / Requirements Review / Cucumber-SpecFlow
- Knowledge of Agile/DevOps environments is beneficial
- Testing skills focus
- Ability to create automated test scripts using appropriate design techniques
- Experience of reviewing and providing feedback on technical and business specifications and testing documentation
- Ability to report on progress, issues and risks with own work
- Flexibility on travel / work locations (working as a consultant could take you to customer sites across the UK!)
- ISEB / ISTQB foundation or above certification
As a Consultant (Automation Testing) at Sogeti you can:-
- Work with the latest testing tools and upskill in different technologies through our work on various customer sites
- Work onsite, representing the global Sogeti brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly. Customers include banking, finance, insurance, defence, aerospace and media/digital
- Gain experience within a market leader and have a genuine and transparent career path mapped; We prefer to promote from within rather than recruit externally so you’ll have every opportunity to develop.
- We encourage continuous learning and development and you’ll have the ability to obtain further certifications through Sogeti Training; the UK’s leading provider of software testing training services.
Sogeti offer an additional 5% Flexible Benefits fund that gives our employees the opportunity to elect the benefits that best suit their needs. Each consultant has the choice of:
Core Annual Leave Days, dependent on grade, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days leave subject to minimum annual entitlements; Life Assurance (mandatory); Long Term Disability Insurance (mandatory); Private Medical Insurance; Dental Cover; Personal Accident Insurance; Childcare Vouchers; Healthcare Vouchers.
You will also have the option to enter into a pension scheme where Sogeti UK contribute 6% and the employee contributes 4% giving a total of 10% (This can be opted out of).
Our inclusive Culture
Sogeti UK positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Capgemini / Sogeti is ranked in the Top 100 employers in the latest Stonewall Workplace Equality Index
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960294190