Interim Accountant - Manchester
Interim Accountant – Manchester – 3 month contact
The Arcadis Financial Accounting team is seeking an interim Accountant for 3 months in Manchester. We are very keen to bring someone in with Oracle EBS experience.
In this role you will liaise with the Project Control, Business Partner and Management Reporting teams, as well as external auditors.
• Review accounting and control environment
• Review monthly and Q/E accounts
• Assist with production of statutory accounts
• Review Balance Sheet reconciliations, ensuring no surprises
• Work on acquisition accounting for a recent acquisition
• Act as technical expert in key areas
• Deliver specific internal projects
What you have to offer:
• Experience in senior role (leading a team / area of Finance) within medium/large business
• Strong understanding of key accounting concepts and standards
• Excel & ERP to a medium proficiency
• Consistent high standards
• Drive to complete through taking ownership
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions
• Fully qualified accounting qualification
We’re hard to pin down as a business. But while our work spans many disciplines - from consultancy to engineering and architecture to cost management, it’s united under a common vision. We see people where others see projects, and we recognise that when we design environments we impact lives. We’re here to show the magnitude of that opportunity to the world. To bring it to life for our clients and the customers they serve.
A career for the big thinkers:
Our vision needs people who see the bigger picture. Who bring their expertise to life with spark and imagination. And see possibility where others see limits.
Finally - and most importantly - you’ll be offered an environment where you can go anywhere. A highly competitive remuneration package; a pension scheme that matches up to 8%; the best development programmes in the industry; and a working culture where you can finally put your ideas and potential into practice.
If that speaks to you, talk to us
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291883