Operational Risk Manager
Our client is a Leading FTSE 100 Banking business and they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Operational Risk professional to implement a risk management approach to their group outsourcing.
- The key objective of the role is to develop, drive and deliver a comprehensive operational risk and compliance risk assessment, monitoring and testing regime
- Provide advice and guidance to the business units as required in response to complex risk & compliance issues
- Ensuring adherence to policy, standards and methodologies appropriate to the business and provide management and measurement of operational risk, regulatory risk, and conduct and compliance risk through detailed assessment
Key Skills and experience required:
- Operational Risk experience within Banking is essential.
- Demonstrate knowledge of procurement or outsourcing would be advantageous
- Experience of working in the 2nd Line of Defence
- Strong stakeholder management skills is essential
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960291299