- Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Duration: 6 months rolling contract
Our client are looking for an experienced C# Software Developer to build and implement functional applications, the types of applications vary from Desktop Applications to ASP Web
Applications/Web API's. The successful candidate should be a team player with a keen eye for detail along with having strong communication skills and strong problem-solving skills / technical knowledge.
Your goal will be to build efficient systems that serve user needs along with maintaining existing systems. The successful candidate must be willing to build upon their own development/technical knowledge to ensure the latest practices are implemented where possible.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Communicate and build specifications based on customer requirements.
- Provide professional levels of support to end users.
- Experience designing/building software to a professional standard.
- Familiar in C#, SQL, HTML/CSS, and more knowledge in C++, R Statistical Packages and Python (desirable)
- Good skill in source control, strong technical knowledge.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293442