I am currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer/Technician to join a large automotive tier 1 supplier.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,500 basic per annum (depending on experience), plus shift allowance and up to max. 4.5% monthly attendance and performance bonus.
Hourly rate: Up to £15.00 per hour
Location: Leamington Spa
Shift: 3x rotational shift
- As a Multi-Skilled Electro Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will undertake planned and reactive maintenance within an automotive manufacturing environment.
- The role will cover a rotating 3 shift pattern (39 hours).
- As a Multi-Skilled Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineer your primary duty will be to support production, carry out both Reactive and Preventative Maintenance.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Served an apprenticeship and have a minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Have both a mechanical and electrical ability.
- A recognised Electrical qualification, (minimum level 3 city and guilds or equivalent)
- Basic Siemens S7; not essential
- Previous experience with Robots (ABB an advantage but not essential).
- Good mechanical skills with hydraulic and pneumatic awareness.
- Experience of reactive maintenance fault finding / repair.
- Full driving licence as there may be a requirement to travel to another site (transport provided).
- Experience gained in an automotive sector an advantage
- Previous experience from an automotive supplier or manufacturer is advantageous but not an essential as having proven electrical and mechanical experience from a manufacturing high pressure/ Production environment.
Overtime when available is paid at an additional rate. The sift pattern will be rotating weekly (please be mindful that for the first 2 weeks you will be required to work a static day shift for training purposes)
- Week 1- 0600-1400 Monday-Thursday 0600-1300 Friday
- Week 2- 1400-2200 Monday-Thursday 1300-2000 Friday
- Week 3- 2200-0600 Sunday-Thursday
Training will be given in any areas where full knowledge is not already present, so candidates who lack experience in certain areas but have core skills are welcome to apply providing they are prepared to undertake training as required.
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960292227