We are looking for apprentices in the following areas:
• Aircraft Fitter
• Mechanical Maintenance
• Electrical Maintenance
• Machine Shop Operations
• Achieving all the set training requirements, within the agreed timescales and completing all assigned training courses
• Taking on responsibility as an individual to complete the tasks assigned
• Health & Safety and Compliance
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade C or 4 and above, including Mathematics, Science, English or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test.
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security.
• A passion to develop new skills
• Ability to become an outstanding Team Player, being able to work and communicate with a diverse range of people to achieve excellent results
• Can demonstrate the hunger and commitment to learn and attain the skills and qualifications for engineering excellence that is required in the 21st century
• Has the capability to take ownership of assignments and challenges and produce results of exceptional quality
• Passion for a career within the Aviation and manufacturing industry
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960293732