The role is in an SME software company in the heart of London. You will be coming in and being the main focal point for the FP&A function.
You will need to have previous demonstrative experience in analysis.
My client are a PE backed growing software SME.
They are based in Central London but have some of their business operating in the US.
They've been rated one of the fastest growing technology companies and have had a record of 25% year-on-year growth.
The Key point of this role will be providing insightful analysis and recommendations as leader of the FP&A function. The role will be key in the continual growth of my client.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Annual budgeting
- Operating plans of/ for variance analysis & special projects
- Providing financial consulting and strategic support
- Setting up processes
- Looking at and being involved in key business decisions
- Business partnering with heads of differing departments
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong academics Bs and above (desirable)
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA with between 1 and 5 years post qualified experience (or equivalent)
- Be comfortable dealing with push-back
- Be confident dealing with very senior stakeholders
- Demonstrative experience in FP&A
On offer for the successful candidate is
£55,000 + great remuneration package
a fantastic growth opportunity
an opportunity to make your mark
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960295071